1) SkyTracker™ Tank and Home Direct-to-Satellite Monitors.
2) Insite’s Application Programming Interface (“API”).
- No phone line, power line or cell link needed from anywhere in North America.
- Transmits data to distribution offices and/or the end user.
- Accounting and routing systems can access fuel consumption as
tracked with SkyTracker and its API.
- With Consumption Billing the end users are invoiced each month for the
fuel that they use.
- Eliminate unnecessary delivery stops.
- Save time, energy, fuel, wear and tear on trucks.
- Improve efficiency and lower operating expense for the distributor.
- Provide even more end user benefits with optional CO level, gas vapor and freeze monitoring.
- Installation by dealer in under 5 minutes on most storage containers.
- Conforms to multiple U.S. and Canadian ETL standards.
- Specifically tested for use where propane and other hazardous materials are present.
- To maintain regulatory compliance with state or provincial Weights and Measures.
- A letter to the appropriate Weights and Measures jurisdictions
recognizing their authority and notifying them of the dealer's
end user Consumption Billing program is usually all that's required.
For further information on North American Satellite Corporation, SkyTracker™ or SkyHelp Services™, please see the FAQ link in the "About Us" menu or contact us.